Core Competencies: Operations Management, Vendor Management, Process Reengineering, Project Management, Trading Desk Support, Staff Management and Leadership, Metrics Reporting, SEC/ACA Reports, Voice and Electronic Trading Management, Policy and Procedure Development
- Managed the Trading Operations for large Global Macro Hedge Fund. Oversee trade processing, confirmation, settlements, reconciliation, and client/ fund on-boarding. Asset coverage includes Equities, FX, Rates, Futures, Fixed Income, CDS, Commodities and Exotics.
- Led the initiation and implementation of back office outsourcing model to third party vendor, featuring trade affirmation, reconciliation, OTC Confirmation, and settlements
- Instituted a project management based approach for successful launch of multiple funds. Included development of standardized templates and project plan for tracking tasks.
- Implemented top day reporting to display real time statistics for trade affirmation of FX, cash and OTC Equities, Rates, and OTC Trading. Provided multi-layer supervisory review and sign-off.
- Developed and on-boarded online Trade Error Reporting system to replace paper review of Trade related errors at large global macro hedge fund.
- Led onboarding of Electronic Trading Platforms, standardizing the process and acting as liason between trading, technology, and vendor stakeholders.
- Implemented an automated review and sign-off process for all reconciliations (including outsourced). Established SLA to ensure tasks were defined, and reconcilations delivered within specified timeframes.
- Implement strategy and solutions to meet requirements requirements for trade surveillance, regulatory reporting, and trade transaction reporting.
- Develop and execute remediation plans and ensure timeliness, accuracy, and completeness to meet new and existing regulation requirements.