Drove delivery of an industry leading events management solution streamlining disparate operational units and business processes and enabling client to execute large-scale events at a lower cost.
Executive leaders selected Optimity to lead business analysis and change management efforts to design a consolidated enterprise events management workflow and solution from event contracting and financial forecasting through execution from multiple legacy systems and processes.
- Leveraged deep industry operational subject matter expertise to drive future state vision, business process optimization and change management across all functional business units.
- Directed an implementation team to rapidly design business and user experience requirements through sprint cycles, managed implementation, and facilitated a comprehensive change management and rollout strategy to ensure the business adoption of advantages and capabilities of the new solution.
Designed future state IT strategy and roadmap for a media network.
- Collaborated with CIO and enterprise business stakeholders to inventory, map and assess current business processes and the supporting applications.
- Developed recommendations for technology strategic roadmap.
Won 5 Emmy Awards for excellence in the Television industry.
- With NBC, Craig won five Emmy awards – One in the entertainment field and four for the Olympic Games.
Led operational team at global media company.
- During his tenure at NBC, Craig led operational teams of 20 – 500 people covering the Olympic Games, Political Conventions, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parades and numerous other sporting, news and entertainment live events.
Managed development and implementation of sales and inventory software.
- As Vice President of a home heating company, Craig rolled out a computer program capturing all customer sales and equipment information, while overseeing 5,000 customers and $12,000,000 worth of fuel sales per year.