- Led development teams through the adoption of an agile framework for the design, development and deployment of IT infrastructure in the cloud (AWS) for a major hedge fund. Also performed a financial analysis to estimate the cost of running on premise workloads in the cloud.
- Realized the goals of improved security, agility and resiliency through the planning, launching and executing of a program to build a network DMZ for a major hedge fund. Created the program structure, governance, project teams and managed program execution through various stage gates.
- Led the integration of the IT infrastructure and applications for more than 30 of the largest branch offices acquired by a major retail brokerage house. In addition to managing engineering teams through design and deployment, also managed carriers, vendors and budgets.
- Performed the financial analysis to calculate cost avoidances, savings and ROI that would be realized through the integration of the global corporate and trading networks of two merged inter-dealer brokers. Identified $2 million in savings.
- Led engineering teams through the identification and deployment of tools as well as the creation of processes for the management of branch automation in the 1,500 branches of a major European bank. Managed vendors, including identifying a $500,000 savings by restructuring a vendor’s solution.