Areas of Specialization:
- Commercial group and Medicare customer experience and CRM process design and IT solution deployment, focusing on “quote-to-card” sales-to-enrollment operations, and customer service
- Commercial group and Medicare contact center operational, organizational, and IT readiness.
- Consumer, Commercial, and Medicare retail sales-to-enrollment and service portal implementation and program management.
- Health analytics and business intelligence.
- Benefit/plan product design and IT solution deployment, focusing on configure/price/quote, sales enablement and enrollment.
- Scot is an APICS certified Industrial Engineer in Production & Inventory Management.
Enterprise Operations Dashboard: Led requirements, design, development, and testing of an enterprise operations dashboard at major west coast health insurance payer. Delivery provided operational KPI status according to client standard thresholds, encompassing online enrollment, claims, customer service, and product benefit configuration, as well as pharmacy, and ID card vendor performance. Dashboard measures and rates FACETS post-migration customer experience in 5 major client defined categories and across large group and senor markets.
Quote-to-Enroll Process Design: Led the quote-to-enrollment and renewal business process analysis, documentation, and future state design at a national health services company. Delivery provided current and future state process flows and change analysis to support proposed organizational staffing models and training procedures. Process flows also supported process waste reduction and turnaround time analysis.
FACETS migration post-mortem: Led the post-mortem analysis of a FACETS Medicare implementation and member migration for a large west coast BCBS payer. Analysis surfaced root causes underlying issues in claims, ID cards, eligibility, revenue receipts, and application intake. Drove delivery of recommendations spanning project governance, operational process readiness, and technical operations.
Consumer and Group Enrollment Readiness: Led the business operational readiness for annual enrollment benefit plan migration and sales at a Midwestern healthcare insurance payer. Scope included product configuration, sales support, membership enrollment, billing, and claims operational impacts of health reform product benefit conversation. Led client teams in business process creation/improvement across benefit development, actuary, underwriting, rating/pricing, and sales ops functional entities.
Customer Sales-to-Enrollment Portal: Directed simultaneous projects, across a multi-channel ecommerce initiative for an eastern US healthcare insurance payer. Scope of implementation focused on the retail portal platform serving the individual consumer, small group, and Medicare markets. Drove requirements, design, development, and testing across Strategic Operations, IT, and Marketing/Sales functions. Assisted in client’s budget planning for 2013, 2014, and 2015 fiscal years.
Customer FSA Analytics and Reporting: Managed the data warehouse, analytics, and reporting system for a major US health payer and services company. Solution supported flex-spending account standard reporting and ad-hoc analysis.