Data management strategy to improve data quality and governance for a large-scale regulatory swaps trade repository of a financial services utility firm.
- Performed assessment of current data landscape and created a global data quality program with guiding principles and standards for efficient data management.
- Created global business data dictionary, defined metadata management strategy and implementation roadmap, built ROI framework, and data stewardship workflow.
- Led the vendor tool selection for a data governance solution and implementation.
Managed enterprise wide initiative to build a global regulatory reporting platform and data warehouse for a large investment bank.
- Assessed current state reporting process, system and operational gaps to create the business case for an enterprise wide strategic regulatory reporting platform.
- Created the service-oriented architecture for a strategic platform and global implementation roadmap.
- Built the data repository hosting the firm’s transactional and reference data for global regulatory reporting.
Designed and managed firm wide legal entity management platform for a large global investments bank
- Performed assessment of current state legal entity management workflow and systems spanning internal and external users, building the business case for re-design using ROI measures.
- Modeled workflow spanning multiple teams to support efficient collaboration.
- User interface implementation based on UX best practices and global deployment. In addition, the project included operations team re-alignment strategy and production support organization globally.
Led the assessment and requirements analysis for document management platform for a large insurance firm.
- Initiative included assessment of current state document management processes, process flows, and requirements analysis for the future state implementation, evaluation of vendor solutions and recommendations.
Designed, built and managed global cash management and funding platform for Treasury operations of a large investments bank.
- Initiative was designed to create one global settlements platform for all of the firm's cash payments in 48 currencies and more than 200 legal entities while reducing number of external bank accounts and payment repair fees.
- Created platform architecture for straight through processing of cash payments over SWIFT network, designed in-house bank to internalize payments, and designed funding dashboard to monitor cash liquidity.
- In addition, partnered with firm’s treasurer and operations leadership for global implementation of platform to re-align operations teams/processes.
Designed and developed sell side Equity Order Management system for a large brokerage house.
Program included design and implementation of the validation and routing engine to execute equities order on US and European stock exchanges. Designed the system architecture, integrated validations rules engine and built FIX interface to execute equities orders.