Applied effective management skills and strong leadership necessary to evaluate and reorganize large media operations to meet finance, production operations, and engineering specifications.
- Strategic thinker with sharp business expertise who is adept in budgeting, creating and/or reengineering processes to launch businesses, manage change, enhance operating efficiencies, cut costs, and drive revenue growth.
- Strong working knowledge of broadcast technology, IT, and operational workflows including: television production, editing, media management, satellite transmission and distribution systems.
- Recognized as a dynamic liaison between, Operations, IT, Software Development and Broadcast Engineering.
- Optimized engineering and operations workflow procedures.
- Directed, managed, developed and mentored teams to ensure managerial, operational and technical skills supported and facilitated an open, collaborative, high performance environment.
- Developed and implemented disaster recovery initiatives for complex multi-platform broadcast operations.
- Led operational testing of new technologies and software platforms prior to implementation as well as developed and updated training programs.
- Managed large, complex multi-platform broadcast operations, providing design and innovation of systems for International Broadcast Centers for NBC and CBS Olympic Games. Authored the “Olympic Engineering and Operational International Broadcast Center Manual” that describes each area of the IBC and its engineering and operational procedures.
- Launched enterprise application technologies - Newsroom Computer System (NRCS) to automate production environments.
- Partner with Finance to develop and manage capital budgets, track costs and justifications.
- Won three Emmys for CBS and NBC Olympic Games
- Video Switcher Processing - Linking keyers to background source selections
- Video Production Switcher - Linking external devices to switcher transitions
- Video Production Switcher - Auxiliary Bus Transition On A Video Switcher