Today’s organizations are wrestling with disruptive technologies that threaten to overturn traditional business models while promising to open powerful, untapped new markets.
From the pervasiveness of social media and the mobile Web to the unrealized value of Big Data, understanding the promise of new technology and how to apply it to your business is essential to thriving 21st century markets.
Optimity works with clients in industries where disruptive technology is driving rapid and dramatic business change. Our advisors have deep, hands-on knowledge of these new technologies as well as a firm understanding of how they align to the strategic business needs of companies within the industries we serve. And, we have the talent and capabilities to put those capabilities into production rapidly and effectively.
- Transformational Focus: We don’t just help clients implement new technology. We help them transform their organizations and business processes in a coordinated, strategic way.
- The Latest, Most Advanced Technology: Whether it's building new cutting edge cloud-based Web and mobile applications or enhancing existing applications to provide up-to-date user experiences, we help our clients put in place a 21st technology foundation for their business.
- User-Centric Design with Integrated Analytics: We bring to each project an industry-leading user experience (UX) design approach paired with inherent analytic capabilities, embedding business metrics and KPIs into each and every technology initiative.
- Integrated Change Management: Optimity’s technical know-how is complemented by unmatched expertise in business process redesign, organizational transformation, and change management, allowing us to design applications and future-state business processes together and ensure rapid rollout with high end-user adoption.
- A Better Business Case: By ensuring higher adoption, greater end-user efficiency, and the revitalizing existing assets, we can deliver strategic applications at 25% or greater savings over traditional approaches